Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Week #66- Pray for Larry

October 26, 2015

Dear Family and friends,

Buenas Tardes from down in the boonies of North Carolina! 

This week I hit the 15-month mark.  It is just crazy how fast time is flying by! Elder Dickerson and I did not receive a transfer call this week, which means that we will be staying in the area together.  This will be Elder Dickerson’s last assignment, as he will complete his mission in 6 weeks. He’s a good friend, so I’ll be happy to be his companion at the end of his mission.

We got out and tracted quite a bit this week and found lots of new investigators!

We had a lot of Spanish speaking members attend church this week! There were 10 members that we translated the meetings for. We met a new member of the ward who is originally from Puerto Rico and just moved from Richmond, Virginia. 

We were busy this past week. Elder Dickerson and I went on two sets of exchanges this week with the YSA (the singles ward) Elders and the Elders for the Greenville 2nd ward. 

We heard from Larry this week and he got in a really bad car crash in Raleigh, and as a result was not able to make it to church. Now he doesn't have a car to drive back to Greenville in so we probably won’t be able to teach him for a little bit. Please keep him in your prayers. 

I know the church is true and I am so grateful for the chance to be a missionary!

Love y’all,
Elder Cannon



    I caught this small fish on P day.  I ended up throwing it back in.