Monday, July 11, 2016

July 11, 2016- Last Blog Post

Dear Family and Friends,

Well here I am at the end of my mission. I'm heading out on a plane tomorrow morning for home.

I just can't believe how fast these two years have gone by. I'm so grateful for the chance I have had to be a missionary. My mission really has been the best two years of my life. I have seen so many miracles in the course of my mission. I have loved teaching people and bringing them closer to our Savior, Jesus Christ. Now it’s my turn to live guided by the same gospel principles that I have been teaching the past two years. 

I know that this is the church of Jesus Christ and that He is at the head of it. I know we have a living prophet. And I know that the only way that we will ever have happiness in this life and in the next is through living the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I love you all and will see you soon.

Love,

Elder Cannon